Deadline: March 25, 2016
UConn Global Affairs, Judaic Studies, and Middle East Studies are pleased to announce a competition for four awards for academic study in Israel in the summer of 2016. The deadline for application is March 25, 2016. The competition is open to UConn undergraduate and graduate students.
Each award of $1500 may be used to defray expenses such as airfare and registration costs. Awardees will submit a written summary of their travel experience by September 15, 2016.
Please go to judaicstudies.uconn.edu for application details (coming soon).
This program is not open to current seniors graduating in May 2016, or to incoming students. Summer is defined according to the UConn calendar (end of May through end of August).
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The UConn Individualized and Interdisciplinary Studies Program is now accepting applications for the 2015 Elizabeth C. Hanson Scholarship. The scholarship provides up to $1,500 in support of students who are pursuing an internship in an international setting or in an organization deeply engaged in international matters. Undergraduates interested in international relations, international political economy, critical global issues, and international culture and institutions are eligible to apply.
To be eligible to apply:
- The applicant must be an undergraduate at UConn in good academic standing.
- The applicant must be applying for, or hold an offer from, an internship with an organization deeply engaged in international matters.
- The internship must entail at least 126 hours of work.
- The applicant must enroll in an internship course of at least three credits prior to undertaking the work.
- Internships done abroad must be approved by UConn Education Abroad. Your internship may be part of an existing study abroad program or you may petition to have your internship approved by Education Abroad.
Application Submission Deadline: March 15, 2016 at 5 pm in Rowe 403
For more information please visit the Hanson Scholarship page of the Individualized & Interdisciplinary Studies website or email email@example.com.
For more information, contact: Krista Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org.